1. Can you pretend to be my husband!
2. Can you give me a toilet roll holder demo?
3. Can you be a witness to our wedding?
4. Will you grab some kangaroo bones for the dog on your way back?
5. Do you know what the best soil to grow dope is?
6. Please flip a few mattresses, will you?
7. Do you mind jump starting my car?
8. Can you remove this tick on my tummy
9. Can I have a selfie with you, minus your work shirt!
10. Please open the lid of this jar!
11. I don’t have cash, do you accept wine?
12. When you are done, take the bins out
Field Service Suppliers: I’ve already cleared up the mess and I’m taking the rubble away. Customer: No I meant the kitchen bin.
You can’t be serious!
13. Can you answer the door please?
Wrapping it Up
While there can be a lot of unusual jobs you may have done for the Property Occupants you have worked for, at the end of the day, the question is whether you are “OK” with it or not.
Generally Field Service Suppliers don’t mind going the extra mile to keep Property Occupants happy, but baby sitting or doing the groceries, is a bit too much to ask for. Isn’t it?
Hot off the press!
With our cutting-edge technology and in-depth knowledge of how the Field Service Management sector operates, the i4TGlobal Team loves to share industry insights to help streamline your business processes and generate new leads. We are driven by innovation and are passionate about delivering solutions that are transparent, compliant, efficient and safe for all stakeholders and across all touch points.