1. Why did you choose this field?
2. How long were you with your previous employer?
3. Can you survive an hour without your phone?
4. Do you like playing a sport?
5. What does TAFE mean to you?
6. Are you 'Ok' to do work that’s outside the job description?
7. Have you ever been in a situation when you had to use your initiative?
8. How seriously do you take work place safety?
9. What will you do if you have finished your task and there is still time left?
Skills can be learned but good ethics are deep rooted in an individual. If they reply with things like checking on their phone or just wait to get assigned a new task you should think twice before taking them on. What you should be looking for is someone who likes to keep active on their own. Maybe tidying up the place they worked in, studying for TAFE or chasing the boss for more work is what you need.
Wrapping up with some bonus tips:
Hot off the press!
With our cutting-edge technology and in-depth knowledge of how the Field Service Management sector operates, the i4TGlobal Team loves to share industry insights to help streamline your business processes and generate new leads. We are driven by innovation and are passionate about delivering solutions that are transparent, compliant, efficient and safe for all stakeholders and across all touch points.